iris-user

[Iris-user] Have you ever thought your entire life may come to an end wh

From: Hal
Subject: [Iris-user] Have you ever thought your entire life may come to an end while you waited for the opportunity?
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:35:03 +0300

Have you ever thought your entire life may come to an end while you waited for
the opportunity? Nowadays you don't need to wait months and years before bu
ying what you really want.Very competitive rates on consumer cr edit! Compare,
use and save big.Deal with us and you'll get the mo ney for your needs, just
like the thousands of people we already served.Make this very important
purchase with our help now, don't put it off!
http://KGKN.liseranvo.com/?ncache=1033734