jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] [Fwd: Trouble with perl program on Gentoo Linux]

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: [Jailkit-users] [Fwd: Trouble with perl program on Gentoo Linux]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:46:45 +0100

I have no perl experience myself at all, so I find it really difficult
to say anything useful about this. It might be that you need much more
then just the perl executable in the jail, for example files from
/usr/share ??

I'll forward the mail to the jailkit-users mailinglist, perhaps we have
some perl experts there..?

Olivier