jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] SuSE QA

From: Steve Follmer
Subject: [Jailkit-users] SuSE QA
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 12:07:42 +0800

I examined /jailkit/ini/jk_init.ini 1.19 for use on 32-bit openSUSE
10.2. At my cursory inspection level there are only a few suggestions. I
simply looked for agreement on where the executables live.

[basicshell] executables lists /bin/ls twice.
[basicshell] executables calls for /bin/uncompress. My openSUSE 10.2
does not have a /bin/uncompress. In fact I can't find uncompress anywhere.

I didn't install midnightcommander, nano, openvpn
but the SUSE package will install them in the expected location.

SUSE doesn't seem to have nvi nor a package for it, unless I'm looking
for the wrong package.

[sftp] /usr/lib/ssh/sftp-server is where SUSE installs it, could add
this to the executables =.

I don't have /usr/bin/htpasswd on my system, but I do have
/usr/bin/htpasswd2. Maybe its reasonable to add htpasswd2 to
[apacheutils]? (or better, to a new [apache2utils]

Regarding apache, I only have apache2 available on openSUSE 10.2.
Probably could add an [apache2] section to include executable
/usr/sbin/httpd2. I am not competent to comment further on apache and
apache2 except to suggest that maybe the executable for [apache] is
/usr/sbin/httpd not /usr/sbin/apache.

I don't see Xrealvnc anywhere in openSuSE 10.2.

Steve