jailkit-users

RE: [Jailkit-users] how-to add ftp access to ssh only jail?

From: Josh Cole
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] how-to add ftp access to ssh only jail?
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 17:14:06 -0500

Oliver,

It seems I spoke too soon; we're still getting issues making an ftp
connection back to the local server as the app requires.

login as: user1
address@hidden's password:
bash-3.2$ ftp x.x.x.x
Connected to x.x.x.x (x.x.x.x).
220 Welcome to local FTP service.
Name (x.x.x.x:user1): user1
331 Please specify the password.
Password:
530 Login incorrect.
Login failed.

I am not able to see any hints within logs either at this time, any
ideas for me?

Thanks again,
Josh