jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] JailKit and SFTP

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] JailKit and SFTP
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:41:01 +0100

Topher Fangio wrote:
Hello all,

I am using JailKit and finally got everything setup like I wanted. I have read and reread the article <http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/howtos_sftp_scp_only.html> about using JailKit and scp/sftp but still seem to be having some troubles. I can SSH into the jailed account and my primary (non-jailed) account
can SSH and SFTP, so I know I must be doing something wrong. Below is my
process for creating a new account:
[..]

what is the exact problem? does ftp not work, or is the problem that ssh works? Is there anything useful in the logs? `grep jk_ /var/log/*` Did you enable logging in the jail (jk_socketd or syslog)?

Olivier