jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Re: chroot shell and ssh problem

From: Ibrahim Harrani
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Re: chroot shell and ssh problem
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:10:43 +0200

Unfortunately, root user does not exist on jail. This is reason what it shows 0 for uid
How can I add it?

Thanks.

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Jon Gullidge <address@hidden> wrote:
Well I am unsure if this is your problem, but no one owns it -> 0.
Try chowning to root and see if this resolves your problems=. In terms of access, it's correct.

HTH :)

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:27:52 +0200
From: address@hiddenSubject: [Jailkit-users] Re: chroot shell and ssh problem

Hi,

This is from jail..
$ ls -al /dev/null
crw-rw-rw-  1 0  wheel    2,   2 Nov 19 12:10 /dev/null