jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] Command line mail within a chroot?

From: Lisa Roberts
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Command line mail within a chroot?
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 18:54:39 -0400

Hi,

I set up mail in my chroot using exim4 and procmail on squeeze according to:

http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/howtos_jailed_mail.html

I can now send mail from the non-chrooted users to the chrooted users however I
can't send mail from the chrooted users to the non-chrooted users or from the
chrooted users to other chrooted users.

I can't work out where these emails are going missing.  There's nothing in
/var/log/exim4/mainlog

Do I have to run another instance of exim4 inside the chroot?  How can I get it
to log emails inside the chroot?

Thanks,

Lisa