jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] man pages not working

From: Ken Spencer
Subject: [Jailkit-users] man pages not working
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 11:52:05 -0500

I want to enable man pages for the jail, I was wondering what files I
need to jk_cp over to allow them to be used, I've already done the .gz
files and the binary. The command works and finds the file, but it
can't read the file, its shown as a blank file with those that it finds.

Manual page epic4(1) line ?/? (END) (press h for help or q to quit)

is the only line for the page, which ofc is supposed to be at the bottom