janosik-user

[Janosik-user] Any health troubles?

From: Watter L. Rule
Subject: [Janosik-user] Any health troubles?
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 06:12:43 -0700

The results rock-Instead of having sex once maybe twice a month-you'll be back in the honeymoon form of 2x three or four times a week.

go to the site

There would have to be a lot stronger reason before I would subject my delicate gray cells to this kind of jarring around. But the first few drinks numbed and after that we enjoyed the tripuntil we tied up at a fish-smelling dock outside the city. But I gave her her chance. Well it was a beautiful bug, I cant deny that. I hope this will not have to be done, he went on, since it would only cause harm to all concerned. His ring key unlocked the bottom drawer of his desk and he took out a small electronic device with controls and an extendible aerial on top. This lost planet had been cut off from the mainstream of galactic culture for maybe a thousand years, until contact had been reestablished after the Breakdown. I think it was done as a horrid joke by my father, which is one of the reasons I enjoyed seeing him die.