janosik-user

[Janosik-user] diner bric-a-brac

From: Oscar Key
Subject: [Janosik-user] diner bric-a-brac
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:20:07 +0300

A selection of characters go through dramatic, personal events, often with profound changes as the result. And will you help each other, or let your own desires get in the way of your friendship?
The game uses a unique limited-resource die pool system, which leads to heightening tension and excitement as the players must maximize their assets to be the last man standing.
PCs can be Managers, Preachers, Technicians, Daredevils, Soldiers and all are addicted to Kaffe.
Players win by entertaining their fellow players, and by tactically choosing which group and geographical area to focus on. We recommend you drink while playing this game in order to get in kinship with your character. But when you are dating the God of Rats, well.
But this is no petty game of scams and lies, but of wonder, inspiration and myths in the making.
You take the role of an aging eighteenth century entomologist attempting to impress his peers with tales of adventures seeking bizarre insects in far-flung corners of the world. For now, please use this game for free and enjoy it, and let me know of any ideas anyone has about it.
What are the favorite games? All of this drama will play itself out in Darling Grove. The catch: The hunter themselves may be karbons that have infiltrated the ranks of the program. You're trying to impress this hot demon chick, so she'll go on a date with you. Come, take control of a piece of the crime pie in this roaring twenties based game of deals, power, and crime. What depths will you sink too when your beneath a high pillow?
Or will Oberon's Armada maroon you on a distant island and steal all the glory?
An RPG of precognitive military operatives with mechanic that focuses more on the degree of success than typical target-number systems. Meanwhile, the Invicible is diverted from its patrol to the outer reaches of the Empire to intercept the Junta fleet and protect the people of Sand, the only known source of Wine. The catch: The hunter themselves may be karbons that have infiltrated the ranks of the program. Since I've never been to Canada, hopefully someone out there can give me an idea of what the roleplaying scene is like!
Players win by entertaining their fellow players, and by tactically choosing which group and geographical area to focus on. Choose your favorite fantasy monster and enroll at Wandering Monster High School.
Check out Satanis Unbound from Cult of Cthulhu Press. PCs can be Managers, Preachers, Technicians, Daredevils, Soldiers and all are addicted to Kaffe.
When each city was a kingdom, each with its patron god or goddess, and each desiring what their neighbor had. The game uses LOTS of dice and needs some advance preparation, in the form of a couple of sets of cards that tell the players which roles they have.
This stuff weirds me out but I know we've got some serious CoC fans in our audience, so here's something for them. You take the role of an aging eighteenth century entomologist attempting to impress his peers with tales of adventures seeking bizarre insects in far-flung corners of the world. You're trying to impress this hot demon chick, so she'll go on a date with you.
Charlatan was inspired by men such as Casanova, Cagliostro, Rasputin, as well as Anastasia, the last Romanoff. Players take on the role of Hunters, Riders, Entomologists, and other brave men and women who routinely interact with the gigantic and often psychically potent bugs of the star system Arthra. If you fit that description, drop us a line.
Purely for roleplaying purposes. This stuff weirds me out but I know we've got some serious CoC fans in our audience, so here's something for them.
Meanwhile, the Invicible is diverted from its patrol to the outer reaches of the Empire to intercept the Junta fleet and protect the people of Sand, the only known source of Wine.
Better yet, let's send him a thousand e-mails telling him. Over supper, players take the roles of Christ and the Apostles, on the tense eve of the crucifixion.