jason-dev

[Jason-dev] photographer distraction

From: Jock Pearson
Subject: [Jason-dev] photographer distraction
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:37:32 +0300

But afterwe got bicycles we started fishing in the Thames below BurfordWeir. You want to put them on the hook alive,so that they wriggle.
There were good things to do in those days. I dont exaggerate when I say it wasenormous. WhenI was a kid every pond and stream had fish in it. Im lying on mybelly with Chums open in front of me. She burst out at me:The IDEA of wasting all that money on a thing like that! Fraid youll have toget to work now and start earning a bit to bring home to yourmother. Sometimes he reads me stuff about it out of books.
Anywhere within ahundred miles of London there are no fish left to catch. Theres a kind ofpeacefulness even in the names of English coarse fish.
After I was sixteen I didnt go fishing again. The brutes that I was watchingmight be a hundred years old.
Our favourite trickwas to send him to shops to buy things that didnt exist. Of course I have my fortnights holiday every summer. It seemed more grown-up than fishing in cow-ponds. Ifthe war would forget about us for just a day! Ive seen two chaps in a dugout fight like devils over half athreepenny magazine.
Our favourite trickwas to send him to shops to buy things that didnt exist. Theres time for everything except the things worthdoing.
Anywhere within ahundred miles of London there are no fish left to catch.