javaweb-submit

Re: [Javaweb-submit] gnu. java packages

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Javaweb-submit] gnu. java packages
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 18:43:08 +0100

Hi Joe

   I'm a Java software developer writing GPL/LGPL
   packages and I've been using the gnu. namespace
   for some years.  I'd like to register my packages with
   you for inclusion in the list found on
   http://www.gnu.org/software/java/packages.html.
   Please give me information on how I can get my
   packages included in the GNU project.

I haven't done this yet because I've been waiting for you to:

- send me the new URL
- tell me if you agree to use gnu.inet instead of gnu.net
- test your finance stuff with classpathx's XML parser

I can go ahead with the current web-address but can you confirm that
you're okay with gnu.inet as opposed to gnu.net? I really don't want
to register packages under gnu.net.

Have you thought any more about including your code in the GNU
project?

Nic