javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] package: gnu.xml.jrml

From: Bernhard Fastenrath
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] package: gnu.xml.jrml
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:22:38 +0200

Hi.

I've created a package gnu.xml.jrml (and gnu.xml.jrmlx)
I already used this package name because I asked earlier
and got the information that it is okay to pick any name under
gnu prefix if my softwrae is under a GNU license.
Is my package name okay? Should I change it?
Obviously I don't want the gnu.xml prefix for my project.
- just gnu.xml.jrml and gnu.xml.jrmlx.

The homepage is: http://xrml.sourceforge.net/.

Bernhard