jbackpack-discussion

[Jbackpack-discussion] Proxy problem

From: marco andreolli
Subject: [Jbackpack-discussion] Proxy problem
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:29:44 +0200

Hi, I try to install the JBackpack behind a proxy (it require user and password). I have configurated proxy in java control panel and I also try to give proxy information in comman line (-Dhttp.proxyHost  ...port...user..password) buy the result is almost same. With no proxy command line parameter JBackpack go in timeout (when try to download rdiff-backup) and with it give 407 error code (authentication required)