jbackpack-discussion

[Jbackpack-discussion] jBackpack on Win7/64bit issues

From: Tim Chipman
Subject: [Jbackpack-discussion] jBackpack on Win7/64bit issues
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 15:36:33 -0400

Hi, I'm writing to briefly see if this still is active / and if so if anyone has similar experience .. I recently was delighted to find JBackup as a GUI backup client for Windows.  I tested it on my laptop (Win7/64bit) and it appears to have issues when installing - it never seems to work.  Google searches suggested that the binary for rdiff needed to go somewhere else; which I have tried - but the problems persist.  I was curious if anyone has gotten JBackpack working on Win7/64bit and if so what special procedure(s) were required.

Many thanks for the assistance! (And - for writing such a nifty app :-)

Tim