k3d-dev

[K-3D dev] God Bless You

From: mary hooper
Subject: [K-3D dev] God Bless You
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 04:14:21 -0800

Dear Beloved,
             I am Mrs.Mary Hooper,a widow suffering from cancer of the breast and also stroke.My Late husband left behind an amount of $1.8million USD in an escrow account for my upkeep but due to my present health and without any child of my own, l have decided to donate this fund to charity since at this moment my only hope is to see the less privilege and deprived in society also have a sense of living.The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and l was once brought up by foster parents since my dad died through a fatal accident and was also told my mum died whilst given birth to me.
           This is why I am taking this decision. I know l will die one day but l will be much happy if l die knowing that the wealth that the good Lord gave my husband and I had been used to help others who are in need.If you are willing to help the poor with this fund that l am willing to give this donation to you. please l would be happy to hear from you.
Best Regards
Mrs.Mary Hooper