klog-users

[KLog-users] kontest 0.0.1 alpha build error: QtWidgets no such file or

From: J A Stephen Viggiano
Subject: [KLog-users] kontest 0.0.1 alpha build error: QtWidgets no such file or directory
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 00:39:33 -0400

Congratulations on the new (program | version of klog)!

I would love to be a kontest user. Unfortunately, I am experiencing a build issue. I have qt headers installed (for Qt3 and Qt4), the base libraries, and a few additional Qt libraries. Nevertheless, after an uneventful qmake, make stopped rather quickly:

   In file included from main.cpp:25:0:
   startwizard.h:7:21: fatal error: QtWidgets: No such file or directory
   compilation terminated.

The file "QtWidgets" does not seem to be part of Qt4. Might this be a header specification issue that requires Qt5 (which is not an option for me!)?

TNX es 73 de John/NV2K