klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] Kontest 0.0.2-alpha (Qt4 backport) released.

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] Kontest 0.0.2-alpha (Qt4 backport) released.
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 06:39:18 +0200

> On launch initial launch, attempted to download the updated country.csv (or something like that) file as recommended -- crash. (Sorry I do not have the exact message; I have been unable to re-create this error.)
The cty.csv file is a file that contains all the information regarding dc entities,  prefixes, cq zones, ...

If you delete the ~/.kontest directory, kontest behaviour should be the same as if you start the program for the first time.

> On behalf of those running LTS distros that don't have Qt5 -- sincere thanks!
:-)
Once it is tested and main bugs are fixed, I will upload to the Debian archive...

Thanks for the testing.

Jaime