klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] KLog 0.9.2.7 is close... update your translations pleas

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] KLog 0.9.2.7 is close... update your translations please
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 13:39:05 +0200

Hello all,

I have been suggested by an English native speaker to do several corrections in the English I am using in KLog and I am working on it.

In order to avoid any not useful work, please do NOT work on the translation files until I send you a new one with the corrections.

Thank you for your support!

Jaime