klog-users

[KLog-users] KLog 0.9.5 is close, please update your translations

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: [KLog-users] KLog 0.9.5 is close, please update your translations
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 19:05:25 +0200

Hello KLog translators!

KLog 0.9.5 is close and it brings new features... so there are some strings to translate.

My intention is to release in about 10 days, I still need to do some tests to ensure that the new features are properly working but the messages are, in principle, frozen. :-)

I would really appreciate if you could update your translations. I have just done it for Spanish :-)

You can find the ts files here:

    http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/klog/trunk/translations/

You can file the po files here:

    http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/klog/po/

Thank you so much for bringing KLog to your language!

Jaime, EA4TV