klog-users

[KLog-users] More about Linux install

From: K6XT
Subject: [KLog-users] More about Linux install
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 22:52:11 -0700

I launched Klog using the command line again (there isn't an icon or something in the linux mint menu scheme) and got back to where I screwed up shown in my last email with ^C.

Klog made me download the cty.csv file again, although it already existed on my laptop. Here's the first error message resulting from the db download:

Terminal:

address@hidden:~$ klog
qt5ct: using qt5ct plugin
QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:

 Response:

OK'ing out of that leads to another error msg (can't window copy as klog seems to intercept prtscrn and alt-prtscrn and Shift-proscrn, asking if I want to keep showing error msg). So I was able to copy the text:

An unexpected error ocurred!!

If the problem persists, please contact the developers(address@hidden)for analysis:

  • Error in function: virtual QStringList DataProxy_SQLite::getContestCat(int)
  • Error code: -1
  • Error text: Driver not loaded
  • Failed query:

Recomendation: Export, periodically, your data to ADIF to prevent a potential data loss.

Never did read cty.csv far as I know. Klog asked again if I wanted to stop seeing errors, reply Yes. Then klog proceeded to Config dialog. We shall see what amazing adventures await. As I mentioned earlier the cosmoline and shrinkwrap haven't been cleaned off my Linux knowledge yet, I know essentially nothing.

On to Config and adif import!

Any and all advice appreciated!

73 Art K6XT