klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] compile error with Debian 9

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] compile error with Debian 9
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 22:15:57 +0100

Hello Tony,
I think you should install the package: libqt5charts5

Once you have it, I think you should be able to find that module.

Keep me updated!

El vie., 1 feb. 2019 20:28, Tony Ross <address@hidden> escribió:
Greetings, I've followed the instructions in INSTALL-linux on Debian 9
but quickly meet with an error:

me:~/src/klog-0.9.6$ qtchooser -l
4
5
default
qt4-x86_64-linux-gnu
qt4
qt5-x86_64-linux-gnu
qt5

me:~/src/klog-0.9.6$ env | grep qt5 && qmake PREFIX=$HOME KLog.pro
QT_SELECT=qt5
Project MESSAGE: Building KLog 0.9.6
Project MESSAGE: Qt 5.7.1 in /usr
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: charts

How to acquire the "charts" module, please? It's location isn't obvious:

me:~$ apt-file search qt5 | grep module | grep charts
me:~$ apt-cache search qt5 | grep module | wc -l
103