koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Question...

From: Ben Ostrowsky
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Question...
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 13:21:04 -0400

What useful things could I do?  My PERL is quite rusty, and wasn't much
use (pretty minimal in fact) to begin with...

I should say you're a perfect tester-outter. If you have a system on which you can install a fresh copy of some sort of Linux, you could test out the installation instructions and make note of where things go wrong. The INSTALL file isn't yet enough for a novice to download Koha and start using it, but it ought to be...

Ben
(just another tester-outter)