koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] packaging of koha

From: Glen Stewart
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] packaging of koha
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:18:01 -0400

Hi folks,

I'm moving to a different company, so unless THEY need a library system, I
probably won't be contributing to Koha again.  Today is my last day here.

Koha has been a fun project, and much needed in the Open Source world.
Thanks to all who contribute to it!  Hopefully Chris got my CueCat scanner
code for future releases.  We tested it here and it works very smooth.
CueCat scanners are free at Radio Shack.

Glen