koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Systempreferences.pl

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Systempreferences.pl
Date: Wed Jul 2 06:15:02 2003

Joshua Ferraro wrote:
On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 01:44:29PM +0200, Jerome Vizcaino wrote:

Hi all

Since the last update of systempreferences from CVS, my system
preferences page does display anything. Reading the logs I've seen that
the script now supports droplists for some values.
Is there anything that needs to be changed apart from the koha files
(some part of the db for example) so that the file works correctly ?

Thanks

Jerome

I have the same problem...the systempreferences page is blank.
cc from cvsweb :

Revision 1.50 / (view) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Wed Jun 11 21:28:22 2003 UTC (2 weeks, 6 days ago) by tonnesen
Branch: previous 1.49
Added modifications required to the systempreferences table by the new
systempreferences.pl script.  The systempreferences.pl script will not work
properly until this table is updated.

Check that your systempref table is :
CREATE TABLE systempreferences (
  variable varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
  value varchar(200) default NULL,
  explanation varchar(200) NOT NULL default '',
  options text,
  type varchar(20) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (variable)
) TYPE=ISAM PACK_KEYS=1;

(you should have to add options and type)

I had missed this change in 2.0.0pre1 release notes, sorry.
--
Paul POULAIN