koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Call to missing acquisitions.pm module

From: Pierre Cauchois
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Call to missing acquisitions.pm module
Date: Wed Jul 16 02:11:16 2003

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:22:45 -0500
address@hidden wrote:

> Hi all,
> In testing V2.0.0pre2 on windows against a set of almost blank data,
> we are hitting either a bug or a missing file. I tried to see if
> anything waslisted on this in bugzilla, but did not come up with a     >
> match.
>
> We are testing with acquisitions set to simple, marc set to 0 (off),
> and both opac themes and template set to default english.
>
> In Intranet, we do a simple catalog search.  We click on a title from
> the resulting search list. This brings up detail.pl with the item
> displayed. We click on the barcode which brings up moredetail.pl.
> Under Group, we click on the Edit button, which brings up
> modbibitem.pl. At this point, if we edit and then click to save
> changes, we get a server error because updatebibitem.pl is accessed
> and it trys to use acquisitions.pm which doesn't exist in the
> V2.0.0pre2 set of files.

Yup, this is the same problem as Allyson Bright, and i experienced that too a
few days ago.

> Bottom line is updatebibitem.pl contains:
>     use C4::Acquisitions
> and there is no acquisitions.pm module to be found.

True, and when you comment the line, you get this error:
Field XXX must have at least one subfield at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.6.1/MARC/Record.pm line 591

I think this is a critical bug, that should be solved before 2.0.0pre3.
the problem is that the release manager is now away for 2 weeks.

/pierre