koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Branches and opac reserve template

From: Owen Leonard
Subject: [Koha-devel] Branches and opac reserve template
Date: Thu Jul 24 08:17:02 2003

I notice that in the default template opac-reserves.tmpl has this code:

Please select the branch from which you want to collect the item:
                <TMPL_VAR NAME="CGIbranch">

...which produces an html select list.  On the other hand, the vanilla template
has this code:

    <TMPL_LOOP NAME="BRANCHES">
NAME="branchcode">' class="checkbox"></td>
    </TMPL_LOOP>

...which is nice in that in using the loop it give template-writers the
flexibility to choose their input method.  Unfortunately, the latter code
snippet doesn't work!  It doesn't produce anything, so I guess the 'BRANCHES'
array hasn't been populated.  Is the template expecting a different version of
opac-reserves.pl?  I notice that the HLT site has other options as well, like
being able to choose acceptable formats.  What's the story? Will these features
be rolled into 2.0?

  -- Owen

----
Nelsonville Public Library