koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Koha2.0.0pre2 bugs etc (continued :-)

From: T & J Kotula
Subject: [Koha-devel] Koha2.0.0pre2 bugs etc (continued :-)
Date: Mon Jul 28 02:04:02 2003

Chris suggested mailing bugs etc. to the koha-devel list, so here they go:

Easy ones:
1. There is no message when a reserved book is being returned
2. There are no messages when issuing more books than allowed for a member
with a given membership category
3. moremember.pl has a dead link to cancel-requests.gif
4. moremember.pl shows "Fee:$30/year, Paid" for members with a category
having a joining fee of $0
5. Some inconsistancies on the admin/systempreferences.pl: autoBarcode=Yes,
yet autoMemberNum=1. It would be nice if all valid options were shown when
modifying a given variable

Hard ones:
1. I have reinstalled 2.0.0pre2 a few times and only ONCE  my mainpage.pl
looked like the one at hlt.katipo.co.nz. All the previous installs were
missing text entry box for the catalogue search and the link to 'Advanced
search'. I know these things are deterministic..., but I have screen shots
to prove it. I have verified all files in /etc/local/koha/ to be the same
for the above two cases. My httpd.conf file was also the same. Any clues?
2. All entries of the parameters table (admin/systempreferences.pl) went
blank. Koha.systempreferences table was indeed empty. Had to reinstall Koha
to get it back. Don't know why. Happened twice.

A note for the koha manual. A warning for incompetent people as myself to
make sure they do not set "Check for newer versions of stored pages" to
"Never". I have set it by mistake and I could not add any members.

PS. Again I'm not using Bugzilla so appologies for reporting 'old' bugs.

Best regards

Tomasz Kotula