koha-devel

[Koha-devel] New to list and looking for info onSME/Mitel/E-smith and Ko

From: Koha Admin
Subject: [Koha-devel] New to list and looking for info onSME/Mitel/E-smith and Koha
Date: Wed Jul 30 07:21:13 2003

Hi,

I'm new to to the list (finally)....I'm a technology coordinator in Maine,
USA and have been using E-Smith/, K12LTSP, and so forth extensively in my
school for a couple years now.  I'm really interested in getting Koha
running, but want to keep the installation as simple as possible....I saw
in the archives that some work has been done with releasing an RPM for
installing on SME/Mitel/E-Smith.....can anyone point me to these files or
let me know what the status of it is?  Thanks!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
address@hidden