koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] IBERMARC addition

From: Damián Marqués Lluch
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] IBERMARC addition
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:45:50 +0200

Pierrick LE GALL wrote:
On Mon, 15 May 2006 15:52:54 +0200
Damián Marqués Lluch <address@hidden> wrote:

it's your choice.

No, for now, it's only my proposition ;-) I'm in favor of a small Koha
core and a convenient way to contribute on extensions. Let's wait for
some other team members to give their opinion before taking a decision.
As you want to add this to branch 2.2, the final decision will be taken
by Paul as he's the release maintainer of this branch.

Great!

I'll be pleased to collaborate in either way you prefer.

On behalf of all the team, we are glad to see anyone who wants to
collaborate :-)