koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Koha Database Structure Meeting

From: Joshua M. Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Koha Database Structure Meeting
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 20:31:50 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

Paul and I have done some cleaning of the kohastructure.sql file
for the 3.0 release lately (see the following commitdiffs:

http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=commitdiff;h=d60d540d6db58251f7060044617f6887ed98e6d8

http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=commitdiff;h=b40c26cffedf10a633272ae6ff7cb0f75359ee87

). There are still a few remaining issues to clear up so we've
decided to hold a meeting strictly about the Koha SQL definition
for 3.0.

The meeting's open to anyone interested in database design, feel
free to join us on August 31st at 16:00 GMT. Here's the time in
your area:

http://tinyurl.com/2bteuw

We'll be meeting on IRC at irc.katipo.co.nz on channel #koha, though
you can also reach us via the freenode relay on #koha at freenode.

I've put up a meeting agenda, please feel free to add to it:

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=meetingnotes07aug31

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS