koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: XSS Vulnerabilities in Koha

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: XSS Vulnerabilities in Koha
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:19:06 +1200

On 31/08/2007, at 10:14 PM, MJ Ray wrote:

Chris Cormack <address@hidden> wrote:
On 30/08/2007, at 9:47 PM, Rick Welykochy wrote:
Which brings to mind another audit: one for SQL injection attacks. I
haven't had a close at the code, but a grep of "->quote(" turns up 102
uses in Koha/2.2.9, which leaves one feeling somewhat confident that
the problem has been addressed at one stage.

Yep, if quote isn't used place holders (?) are, which achieves the
same thing.

Is this quote-or-placeholder policy enforced on patch submission now?

While I'm serving as QA it will be :)

I did the original clean-up a few years ago, but I've changed a few
other additions since.  It's probably worth double-checking at some
point, but there shouldn't be too many possible flaws.

Yep, checking can never hurt

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                            address@hidden