koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Ukrainian face for KOHA

From: Serhij Dubyk / Сергій Дубик
Subject: [Koha-translate] Ukrainian face for KOHA
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:15:33 +0300 (EEST)

Hello

Here are a few Ukrainian things:

1)PO's:
        intranet-tmpl/default/uk
                default_intranet_uk_UA.po
        opac-tmpl/css/uk
                css_opac_uk_UA.po
(need I send full template folders?)

2)marc_datas
        unimarc_uk
                authorities_unimarc.sql
                structure_def.sql

3)small sql-datas
        Ukrainian
                stopwords.sql
                stopwords.txt
 Small count of visible string I not found, but I maybe look for it in new
Koha.

also

?) Question about traslation /value_builder/, plugins..?

?) In unimarc_fr/structure_def.sql is present holding information (9XX) on
French, - whether I can somewhere find the names of these fields/subfields
on English?

 During a translation I collected difficult and significant words in a
dictionary, some of these words I would like to add in a
DifficultTerms-page (but whether I can to do it in a utf-8 encoding?)

 In our library we use ISIS long time. Previously our ISIS-DB was accessed
for OPAC with self-programmed code (OpenISIS+Perl).
 But now I do not want to invent a wheel. Hope in course of time to bring
in the deposit in Koha (what to me all anymore and liked anymore).
 At this moment we are engaged in the concordance of all of our DB (on the
whole near 200.000 records) from Unimarc, in search of bugs, duplets,
farther converting in Unimarc-Slim (OpenISIS+Perl) and in Unimarc
(Perl:Marc).

 I also am very interested in Koha CD, whether Koha CD will be let out
with an update version?

 With kind regards and with the best wishes
  Serhij Dubyk
   Ukraine, L'viv,
    L'viv Scientific Library