koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] koha help request please!

From: robweir
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] koha help request please!
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:10:40 -0500

Hi Allyson,
Which version of Koha? I just tried it in the latest test release (V2.0.0pre2) and was able to switch to a US date format by changing dateformat from "metric" to "us" (lower case) under system preferences. When I try the same thing in V1.2.3, it does not appear to work. I'll wait to hear which version you are testing before going further.

Rob