koha-win32

[Koha-win32] please help me....

From: NUR HAMIZAH
Subject: [Koha-win32] please help me....
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:33:32 -0700 (PDT)

hi ,
  1. I'm trying   to install  KOHA2.2.4-W32-R0
  2. my operating  system  is  Microsoft  windows XP  professional versions  2002  service pack 2
  3. i am using
  1. in the beginning ,  the  installation run  smoothly
  2. however , at the last  stage  there   are  several  warning said that there  was  an error  to install  Perl Module on  certain part like  marc  modules , php , mail modules  and mannny other modules  taht  can't be  installed
  3. then it  said that the MSQL  server  can not  be  find  and  I had  to manually  find  it  and  connect  it
  4. when  I  try to  type local host ,  after  the word  WELCOME  TO KOHA  appear , then the page  turn
Server  error !
The server  encountered an in  internal error and  was  unable to  complete your  request
Error massage:
Premature end  of  script headers:opac main.pl
If u think this is  server error , please  contact  webmaster
Error 500
Opac
  1. then I  cant  continue  using KOHA
  2. what  suppose  I  do