koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] Version 2.2.6 New Install

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] Version 2.2.6 New Install
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:40:17 +1300

On 11/1/06, Joe Fleener <address@hidden> wrote:

I would be very interested in knowing the answer to this as well. I have never received an answer to any of my questions posted to this list – I am not sure it is active.

Hi Guys

Just a quick note, Koha for windows isnt officially supported by the Koha core developers.  Rob Weir very very kindly ports Koha to windows and builds the installer. But he is just one man, and is not paid to do this, so can only do it when time permits.
Im sure when he has some time he will work on an installer for 2.2.6.

Chris