koha-win32

[Koha-win32] ZOOM battles

From: Luís Ferreira
Subject: [Koha-win32] ZOOM battles
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 16:13:41 +0100

Heys :)
Looking at the changelog, making ZOOM work on windows with 2.2.7 should be pretty straitforward... but i haven't been able to do it, if it seems it's almost working we get another problem, so my question is:

Is there a tutorial to get ZOOM and Z39.50 search working in Windows using Koha 2.2.7 ?

I'm sorry but i have searched quite a lot and i get the idea the process is pretty simple but... i just don't get it :)
Thanks in advance for any replies.

--
Smile...  tomorrow will be worse.
                          http://anarka.org