koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] Z39.50 won't work

From: Elizabeth Richens
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] Z39.50 won't work
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:23:44 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Partha,

I am not connecting to the net through a proxy - I am connecting directly via ethernet. Sorry I can't be of help to you.

Elizabeth

Partha Mukhopadhyay <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Elizabeth,
Is your Z39.50 service is working when you are connecting the net through a proxy? In my case z39.50 client is working when I'm connecting my machine directly to Internet through dial-up but reports 'none found' when my machine is going through our proxy server. Should I request my server administrator to open any specific port? If yes which port?
Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay