koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] Windows Koha Issues.... more help needed...

From: John Choo
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] Windows Koha Issues.... more help needed...
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:39:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Philip,

Are you using IE browser for the Intranet part? For the Intranet, it's best
to use Firefox or Netscape as it was developed as such. For Opac part you
can use IE.

To modify the Opac main page, you can edit the file
C:\usr\koha228\opac\htdocs\opac-tmpl\npl\en\opac-main.tmpl. A little HTML
knowledge and you're good to go for simple mods to the interface.

Yes, you can create new borrower categories. Intranet, you can navigate to
Parameters->Borrower Categories. Click on "Add Category" at the bottom.

Regards,
John