koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Problem in Acquisitions and Serials module

From: Vikas Salunkhe
Subject: [Koha-win32] Problem in Acquisitions and Serials module
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 11:22:24 +0530

Dear all,

I have following problem

1) Patron add suggestion in his account, data not saved in database and  not display in librarian (intranet) side, When I go through the  link Acquisitions  message displayed " No suggestions waiting". Please guide to me why it's not showing the suggestion whatever given by him.

2)  I have problems in using its Acquisitions module. I already defined fund and budget but Koha keeps prompting me "You must define a budget". I also cannot find the boxes for searching suppliers and adding new supplier information.

3)  When I try to using Serials module fill up all data in periodical instead of suppliers and click add subscription then data not displays in all field are empty.

 Any ideas, please guide me

Thanking you

Vikas Salunkhe