koha-win32

[Koha-win32] New Patron add issue solve but....

From: masli
Subject: [Koha-win32] New Patron add issue solve but....
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:01:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys ,

This is my first posting.

First at all , thanks god I found KOHA , it sort like a life saviour.

Install on win xp and vista , both run well except a few minor problem.

Need help especially on Patron Management.

Manage to solve new add on of Patron by following step by step solution
found in this forum.  Especially changes of gna to Gone no Address. But
found out later the patron cannot be edit unless I revert back from Gone no
Address to gna. Any idea why?