koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Not allowing issues "too many"

From: David Schuster
Subject: [Koha-win32] Not allowing issues "too many"
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:31:38 -0800 (PST)

I have installed 2.2.8 on a windows XP laptop and was playing with and when i
went to issue a book started getting the "too many" error.  I found this
post by Joshua that there was a bug earlier on.  I tried the "toomany"
change to circ2.pm but that didn't fix it but looking at this post I went
back into issuedetails and put values in all the cells and now that message
has gone away...  Just an FYI to anyone still playing with windows and
2.2.8..

http://www.nabble.com/Problem-with-issues-after-trying-to-setup-issue-rules...-to4175445.html#a4175445

Really looking forward to 3.0!!!  Can't wait for that opencataloger!

David Schuster