koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] Zebra config problem (still 2)

From: Mike Taylor
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] Zebra config problem (still 2)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:21:46 GMT

> Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:12:17 +0100
> From: Paul POULAIN <address@hidden>
>
>> What error-message do you get when trying to use CQL?
>>
>> Are you trying to do the compilation on the server side (using
>> ZOOM::Query::CQL) or the client side (ZOOM::Query::CQL2RPN)?
>
> I try using CQL2RPN, because we query a zebra server, but in the
> near future, we could query any z3950 server with Koha OPAC.

OK, sounds wise.

> Here is my code :
> > warn "QUERY : $query";
> > my $Zconn;
> > eval {
> >     $Zconn = new ZOOM::Connection('localhost','2100');
> > };
> > warn "ICI";
> > $Zconn->option(cqlfile => "/home/paul/koha.dev/head/zebra/pqf.properties");
> > warn "LA";
> > my $q = new ZOOM::Query::CQL2RPN( $query, $Zconn);
> > warn "Q : $q";

OK.

> and I get in my logs :
> > QUERY : test at /home/paul/koha.dev/head/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 251.,
> > ICI at /home/paul/koha.dev/head/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 256.,
> > LA at /home/paul/koha.dev/head/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 258.,
> > Premature end of script headers: search.pl,
>
> that's all :-(

Super-yikes!  That _suggests_ to me that you're getting a segmentation
fault -- the Apache process doing the CQL compilation is dying so
rudely that it's not even able to send out the HTTP headers.

Can you reproduce this with a command-line script?  One that I can run
without needing to install anything exotic?

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <address@hidden>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "So where is the innovation?  The innovation is the talking
         paper clip in Microsoft Office.  Is that real innovation?" --
         Mitchell Kertzman, Chairman and CEO, Sybase.