Re: Migration of l4-hurd to Savannah

From: Farid Hajji
Subject: Re: Migration of l4-hurd to Savannah
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:40:57 +0100 (CET)

> What do people think of migrating the l4-hurd list to the Savannah
> project? This list wouldn't be changed, it would just be managed under
> the savannah project and would be easy to find there. There are
> instructions there for migrating older gnu.org lists to new Savannah
> projects.
Why not? As long as the address@hidden address and the archives
are valid, that would be okay (I think).

> Anyone opposed to this? If we decide to do this, I'd need the list admin
> password to complete the process. I think Okuji initially setup the
> list, right? He is listed as the list owner at gnu.org.
Will the location of the archives change? If yes, people that
linked single articles would be forced to update their pages.
This should be avoided if possible.

-Farid.

--
Farid Hajji -- Unix Systems and Network Admin | Phone: +49-2131-67-555
Broicherdorfstr. 83, D-41564 Kaarst, Germany  | address@hidden