Re: auth handshake and rendevouz objects

From: Tom Hart
Subject: Re: auth handshake and rendevouz objects
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 09:19:22 -0600

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
You don't want the server do the work for A.  All the burden of sending a
blocking message to B should be on A, not on S.

Something my prof and I were discussing: why should A block on sending a message to B? Doesn't it make more sense for A to create a "courier" thread that does the blocking IPC on A's behalf?

  /  Tom Hart                                      |
 |   address@hidden                          |
  \  "rmTFM - Build consistent interfaces."        |