Re: root task - debugging kernel

From: Farid Hajji
Subject: Re: root task - debugging kernel
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 00:57:44 +0200 (CEST)

> I've been able to load Marcus' root servers. For pingpong, however, I
> don't know what to expect. Nothing interesting happened when I tried
> that, so I can't say if it worked.

pingpong does some ipc benchmarks, that's all.

You can see them on the console, if you compile
the userland apps with:

  $(SRCDIR)/user/configure --without-comport

If you forget this, the output goes to the serial port.
It's a common gotcha... ;)

pingpong works pretty well.

--
Farid Hajji -- Unix Systems and Network Management.
http://www.farid-hajji.net/address.html