Re: Where is SC/OS?

From: Christian Ceelen
Subject: Re: Where is SC/OS?
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 12:26:02 +0200

ad 1
I'll have a look at this, but I can't promise anything before monday.
ad 2
I started to port it to IDL4, but hadn't reached a point.
Main problem in this is the rewrite of all Makefiles and the unencapsulated
server code. This was still based on Hazelnut and not on Pistachio.

Are any parts you are specifically interested in?
SC/OS has:
        Nameserver (uses a big hash table)
        VM/File-Server
        Screen-Server