Booting L4 on Macintosh G3

From: Barry deFreese
Subject: Booting L4 on Macintosh G3
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 09:32:13 -0700

Hello,

I'm not sure if any of you are interested or not but with the help of a couple of folks on #elf|ka (thanks yosh and Uwe), I was finally able to build and boot pistachio 0.2 on my Mac G3. I am currently using their piggybacker bootloader but I hope to dig through Laden to see about porting it for PPC. Of course most of you know my skillset so no promises but I hope to get through it!!

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, etc. please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

--
Barry deFreese
Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is
winning." Rich Cook.