New to the list and to the Hurd

From: M. Edward Borasky
Subject: New to the list and to the Hurd
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:26:34 -0800

I'm new to the list and new to the Hurd. I just ordered Debian GNU/Hurd CDs;
I don't have broadband, so I need to get as much as possible on CD for the
moment. Once I have all that up and running, what do I have to do to
"upgrade" to L4 Hurd?

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
mailto:address@hidden

"Suppose that tonight, while you sleep, a miracle happens - you wake up
tomorrow with what you have longed for! How will you discover that a miracle
happened? How will your loved ones? What will be different? What will you
notice? What do you need to explode into tomorrow with grace, power, love,
passion and confidence?" -- L. Michael Hall, PhD