Documenting bugs

From: B. Douglas Hilton
Subject: Documenting bugs
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 06:20:44 -0400

Marcus, you're totally right, documenting bugs is silly, at least
within the main source code tree. I've redirected my efforts to
fleshing out a new wiki page on gnufans where notes and build tips can
be entered in a more unofficial manner. Here's the link to what I have
hacked out so far.

http://hurd.gnufans.org/bin/view/Hurd/HurdOnL4

As with any wiki, anybody can revise and edit this page so if any of
you see something that doesn't seem right or if you have something to
add then feel free to jump right in and fix it. I'm about half-way
done with the page right now but I'm getting tired and might have to
stop soon. Hopefully the page will be in a somewhat reasonably
finished state by Monday.

- - The Dougster